New Kid on the Block - Whisk @ Wisma Atria

So-so - decor's cute, food's alright. I hate my soup at room temperature though...It should be piping hot!

Friday, October 26, 2007

NO POSEURS PLEASE - KL-Style Hokkien Mee


My furry friends, I just stumbled upon an amazing find! Thanks to Selene, the unassuming foodie - KL Hokkien Mee reigns in the heart of Orchard Road!!!

It's perfectly flavoured in kechup manis, stocky liver, saucy prawns and juicy sotong. Fantabulous...!truly yummy...I'm not even looking forward to dinner tonight. Cause nothing can really match up to these noodles...so worth the calories.

I didn't even crave for dessert after it...woo hoo! Where can you find noodles like this drenched in sweet black sauce? ISLAND CAFE - 320 Orchard Road, 4th Floor, CK Tang Tel: 6311 3424.

I am content.